Monday

SS12 Wishlist


And here you have it- my SS12 must have list. I have a few bits and bobs, and these are my must-haves for summer! And were I to buy them all, how much would that set me back? £153.96. A worthwhile investment I reckon!

So why have I chosen these pieces?

THE PALE JEANS Okay, perhaps they are not quite white but these Topshop supersoft  jeans are just to die for (read my wee denim review here!). White jeans do seem tricky to pull-off, but they are definitely a summer must-have. Pair with a breton tee and bright flats for a cool springtime look, or try with a patterned blouse and wedges for evening. And with that, we move swiftly on to...

THE SILKY BLOUSE I am a little bit obsessed with blouses, and this Zara floral one is right up there for me. Paired with denim or leather shorts and flats, this watercolour-print blouse is versatile and very easy to wear! I'm also waiting to purchase the studded one from the Zara April lookbook (see it here)

THE DAY-TO-NIGHT DRESS This sparkly Topshop dress is extremely flattering and very feminine. Mint is my favourite colour this season and looks lovely dressed down with flats or up with heels and statement earrings. Try the creamy mint shade with a deep Mulberry purple as I wore today- a beautifully rich colour combo!

THE SNAKESKIN SANDALS (LOW AND HIGH) Snakeskin is a huge trend this season, and is so versatile! It will look perfect with pretty pastels or with neutrals. Metallics can get a little bit boring after a while, so why not mix it up with a pair of snakeskin flats and a pair of wedges for evening!

THE CUTESY BIKINI Every girl loves a pretty bikini, and as I failed to get my hands on the H&M Versace fruity number (refresh your memory here!), this Zara one will certainly do the trick. The flattering halter detail is great for a less than busty girl like myself!

THE TAILORED SHORTS Anything Erdem-esque and i'm smitten, and these well cut Zara shorts are a total bargain! Worn with white tailoring or just a crisp white shirt they are a Summer essential! I love them.

What will be making your SS12 must-have list? Tweet me @SWfashion_ or feel free to comment below!

Blogger Template Made By pipdig